Sunday, May 11, 2008

Racing Career!!!


Achievements

Started my motor sports at the age of 16, & participated many National level events & won many trophies, it was not easy but I had a good team along with a Great Mentor i.e Dear Dad.

Then later I made friends in my various competition, where I was able to make partners and get along with them who boosted my morale. Slowly I got more and professional in my aiming career. All I can tell is Life is tough in motor sports but I have put in my efforts and dedication and finally after many challenges in my career I was able to make a big success in 2007.

I would like to share my victories and my special achievement with my family and friends.

Motor sports in India is no being consider to be a popular sports like Hockey which is our National Sport but every youngster is banking to make a career in cricket, but recently I could feel the experience that Motor Sports getting recognized and lots of youngsters are focusing and are trying to building their career in this sporting.

I aim and ultimate ambition to be recognize myself as one of the top leading player representing our Country.

I am happy and privileged to share my passion and achievements below in a detail.

1999- 2000 Participated many local events.

2001- Under went motto-cross training in Bangalore conducted by Sham Kothari Sports

2003- Won first price in Stock Bike race conducted by United Racing Club

Won first Price in Novice Cross, conducted by United Racing Club- Bangalore

Won Third Price in Fork Stroke 110- 160 cc D category

2004 Won 2 Prices in category D , 2 stroke 110-160 cc

2004 Taken part in Pro Am Karting , 3 day intensive Karting course conducted by L.G Sports under Mr. Akbar Ebrahim

2005 Won second Price in foreign bike category 751 cc and above conducted by Speed Run 2005- Bangalore.

Won First Price in Fastest Wheelie 1/8 Mile, conducted by Speed Run 2005 – Bangalore

2006 Took Part in a training in Malaysia.

2007 Won 28 trophies and championship winner in Category D 110-160 cc & Runners up in Category C conducted by MMSC- Chennai / Coimbatore

Also awarded Special Price in Wheelie & Named "The Wheelie king of India"

In the month of August 2007 in Race 1 Super Bike race category, I was the second winner and in race 2 Super Bike race category , I was the again the second winner, which was conducted by MRF Limited., in Coimbatore.

In the month of September 2007, in both Race 1 & 2 Super Bike race category, won 3rd prices, conducted by MMSC in Chennai.

In the month of December 2007, in both Race 1 & 2 Super Bike race category, won 3rd prices, conducted by MMSC in Chennai

In the month of December 2007 in Race 1 Super Bike race Category, I was the second winner and in race 2 Super Bike race Category , I was the again the second winner, which was conducted by MRF Limited

The above achievement has given me the right spirit, confidence and tempo to achieve many more laurels and to fulfill my ultimate dream cum true.

All this can happen only with valued support and encouragement from Great Mentors.



3 comments:

luckystar167 said...

I saw u racing in Cbe under the Superbikes category and u were a fabulous and amazin rider :) cheers and all the best to u for more wins and successes

Nami said...

Rohit..
Well done!!! It takes guts to do what u r doing.. not only about the danger involved but the risk ur taking career wise, a rare profession!

Unknown said...

ya man "nj" is ture ...
hay man do something for "you" and our "INDIA".we want to see our [INDIA] name in motogp.
"All the best man".